We are looking for a digital thinker to join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of clients’ digital media including bidding, optimization,
testing, client inquiries & requests, and roll-out of new campaigns and
- Create campaigns in our own managed Programmatic Platform.,Google, Meta
and any other marketing platform and/or tool the company is using
- Attain key performance indicators
- Participate in the development of social media content
- Develop customer reports by aggregating and analyzing information from web
- Analyze campaigns’ performance and propose optimization actions
- Ensure knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- At least 1- 2 years of experience in digital marketing related positions
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, or any related fields.
- Familiar with Paid Media platforms and programmatic advertising, including
Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, for paid promotion, targeting, and
- Established sense of duty and ownership
- Fluent in Greek & English
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Analytical thinking and capability to understand business requirements
- Ability to translate business indicators into actionable strategies
- Google Ads Certification and/or Google Analytics Certification will be considered
as an advantage
We thank all applicants; however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
All applications are confidential.
Closing date for applications is 15.12.22
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org