We are looking for a PR Manager to join our Disruptive team!
What you'll do:
• Be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of assigned
PR strategic programmes and activities
• Work closely with the Brand Leaders for brands’ PR strategy formation
• Coordinate and supervise events of various scales
• Propose, organize, manage and report influencer marketing/digital activations
• Be responsible for budgets’ control and preparation of proposals for assigned
• Build and enhance media relations for both clients and the agency
• Contribute to new business efforts by assisting on the strategic planning on
assigned new business pitches
• Be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of the
agency’s overall strategic PR programmes (externally and internally).
• 3 years of experience in the field
• Marketing/PR or Communication related Degree
• Project Management and Event Planning Experience
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships within the
• Ability to coordinate and work well within a team
• Experience in PR and BTL activations
• Proficiency in written and spoken Greek is a must.
We thank all applicants; however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
All applications are confidential.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until 26.05.23